Blue butterfly nails really make the statement. This is a great solution for summer vacation, for the first spring days or for a special event. Check out these nails by TIMMOKO if you are looking for press-on nails that already include everything needed for perfect and lasting nail application.
- Medium-length coffin fake nails. They are extremely easy to file, paint and apply. They are made of environmentally friendly ABS plastic. This material is extremely strong and non-toxic and does not have any smell.
- What’s in the package? 24 pcs press on coffin nails, 1 sticker sheet, 1 glue, 1 mini nail file, and 1 wooden stick. Note, that all nails feature different sizes for different fingers. So, you will definitely find the nails that will fit perfectly!
- What kind of glue is it? It is professional nail glue that is developed specifically for fake nail applications. Make sure to file your nails before applying glue and attaching fake nails for a lasting effect!
- How long will these nails stay? As a rule, these press-on coffin nails stay for 5 – 10 days.
How to apply these press-on nails?
Here is a detailed instruction:
- Use the wooden stick to move your cuticle skin away.
- Clean your nail surface to make sure it is degreased.
- Next, file the surface of your nails gently to make sure the nails will adhere.
- Choose a suitable size of adhesive stickers or nail glue for your nails and stick it on your nails.
- Choose the correct size of the press-on nails and stick them to your nails.
- Press artificial nails for about 25 seconds to ensure they are tight enough to stay.
- You are ready to go! If needed, you can file the shape of your nails when they are applied.
- Here is a tip for the lasting service of your nails. Keep away from water for 1-2 hours.
Meet our Expert
Elaine Andrews is a professional nail technician with 12+ years of experience. She works both with gel and acrylic nails and creates artistic nail designs for her customers. She has been training nail technicians for over 6 years and is an author of her own patented nail courses. Feel free to use the comment field below to ask Elaine something you wanted to know about nails and manicures!